RedVixen vs Co-op

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5154 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

SAR sent last week

They are going to serve a default notice on me this week but the ammount they are issuing the notice on is less than the unfair charges so I am hoping this can be removed at a later date.

Infact everything that they claim I owe them is charges:-x

If you can keep you head when all of those around you are losing theirs try parking your helicopter somewhere else

The PPI Saga

• 2 weeks later...

send them a letter stating that the account/amount is offically in dispute and to stop any actions they may be taking, do this today via recorded del

OK I GIVE IN

Halifax £3600 charges, won with C/I £6400

NatWest S.A.R-05/06/06

Bug**r all recieved 03/11/06

Prelim guesimate sent for £3000 03/11/06

Cr*p one CONNED statements 08/06 ROFLMAO

Cr*p one charges=£976

con int 34.9% £1,003.75 £1,979.75.

• 2 weeks later...

I had this problem with my wooly claim - they kept pileing charges and sending me letters re defaults.

As awful as it sounds its just scare tactics!!!!

In fact all in all most of my deafults are 100% bank charges!!

Stand firm and stand strong you'll get there!!!

:-x Kennsignton Mortage Company

:-x GE Captial

:-x Welcome Car Finance

This was over three weeks ago and the default hasn't appeared yet - on another note despite the fact that Lloyds received the SAR nearly a month ago I have just had notification of another charge - do they not communicate to each other?

If you can keep you head when all of those around you are losing theirs try parking your helicopter somewhere else

The PPI Saga

• 3 weeks later...

OK got my Info back now with no attempt to explain how all charges are justified unlike RBS. They still haven't issued a default notice.

It is a very simple list with column titles i really don't understand but recognise the amounts in the first column as definately being charges

Question - there is a standard £8 service charge that Co-op charges is anyone is over drawn by agreement - can this be claimed as well because this account was never that far overdrawn and £8 represents a significant cost relative to the ammounts.

There are off course much larger costs when the account was overdrawn more that the agreed ammount which mounted up an caused the problem

The PPI Saga

no you can't claim arrangement fees, sorry:(

OK I GIVE IN

Halifax £3600 charges, won with C/I £6400

NatWest S.A.R-05/06/06

Bug**r all recieved 03/11/06

Prelim guesimate sent for £3000 03/11/06

Cr*p one CONNED statements 08/06 ROFLMAO

Cr*p one charges=£976

con int 34.9% £1,003.75 £1,979.75.

Hi

I sent my SAR on 31st March and as of yet had no response - Did they cash your £10 cheque? - mine has not gone out yet - just wondered what my next step is. They have until tomorrow to respond but I'm not sure if Bank holidays are included in the 40 days... Any help appreciated!

Its 40 earth days so weekends and B/H are included. Phone them up and ask them to confirm that you will receive them as if not they are in breach of the DPA.