RedVixen vs MNBA

RedVixen

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5314 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

And another

I am sending my SAR off to MNBA Thursday, I am also sendign off a statement of student statement because despite telling them I was a student at the time that I applied for thecard they sold me PPI which I later found out wasn't valid becasue of my student status - now a conversation with MNBA about that was amicable and they agreed to refund the PPI provided I provided proof of the student status that I had aleeady declared at the beginning:rolleyes:

My other problem with MNBA is that they have now put my interest rate up to 29.9% APR which is over double the published go to rate on tehcard at the time I applied for it.

Now this is just disgusting first they charge you an improportionate ammount for being a day late with a payment - then they increase your interest rate becasue you are a bad risk so they are punishing you twice. I am going to write to the banking ombudsman about this one since the interest rate increase is also clearly a type of penalty charge added by stealth

If you can keep you head when all of those around you are losing theirs try parking your helicopter somewhere else

The PPI Saga