Reply after 1st Letter to Woolwich

kayyeehah
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6229 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, Just had a reply from the Woolwich for the 1st letter claiming back my money. It said thanks v.much. We are looking into matters etc. Will reply by 30th April. The date they've given will be much longer than the 14 days stated in the letter. Do I go with the 14 day time schedule?:confused:

You Should Stick To Your Time Scales And Not Theres

claim with woolwich for £1895. offer recieved for £1412 . rejection letter sent on 05/04/07.

claim with capital one for £987 for two accounts, preliminary sent 02/04/07

still waiting for full statements for husbands capital one.

gemoney sar sent on 03/03/07. on 3 accounts. cheque cashed.

barclays bank sar sent on 03/03/07. had response and cheque returned, but still no statements.

monument sar sent 03/03/07. phone call from monument to say they are dealing with my request.

Thats just a standard reply you set the timescales here not them stick to your schedule and issue your letters on the expirey of the time limitations you have given them in your letters i.e prelim letter = 14 days for reply then Letter Before Action = 14 days for reply then after that issue court proceedings ! dont let them fob you off and stall you let them know your serious and you mean business ! they only seem to take notice once they have recieved their court summons so stick with it you will get there eventually ! i know at times it seems just to be dragging on but thats what they want to do frustrate you in the vain hope you give up they tried it with us all but dont give up you will win the same as all of us who have gone before you ! good luck my friend !

if my advice has been of any help to you then please click the scales ! Thank you :D

good luck and stick with it

claim with woolwich for £1895. offer recieved for £1412 . rejection letter sent on 05/04/07.

claim with capital one for £987 for two accounts, preliminary sent 02/04/07

still waiting for full statements for husbands capital one.

gemoney sar sent on 03/03/07. on 3 accounts. cheque cashed.

barclays bank sar sent on 03/03/07. had response and cheque returned, but still no statements.

monument sar sent 03/03/07. phone call from monument to say they are dealing with my request.