CCA not delivered to link

winny14

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5310 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi,

i sent 3 caa requests to different DCA's on saturday via 1st class recorded delievery. 2 have recieved them yesterday because i've checked on the royal mail website but the one to link is not showing up as delivered. this is the one that is concerning me the most has i have had these bully boys on the phone with threats and nasty attitude.

i noticed on the letter i recieved from link they have a po box number that they request you send correspondance to yet their registerd address is differrent.

how does the 12 day rule apply if i have proof of posting to the po box number even if it does not show as delivered?

does anyone know who signs for letters if its a redirect mail box or po box?

i'm wondering wether i should re-send tha CCA request to the registered address or just wait and see what happens.

i know i'm proabably being impatient here but i want to sort my dealings out with this lot as soon as possible,

any advice welcome

thanks nick

bump

If my post was helpful don't forget to click the star!

Advice is offered freely, without liability and without prejudice.

If in any doubt professional legal advice should be sought.

I do not profess to be in any way legally trained, I am a big

oily truck driver and all I know has been learned within the

Consumer Action Group.

FAQ's

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

Trying to stop smoking?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/give-up-smoking-here/

A dummies guide to the forums

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

--

KEEP WILDLIFE IN THE WILD

http://www.bornfree.org.uk

BORN FREE FOUNDATION

--

Have you tried phoning Royal Mail? I've had a few recorded delivery items which don't show online but when you phone up (get through to a real person) they confirm and even email over confirmation.

If they haven't actually collected the letter then it will get returned after 7 days.

I may be wrong but I think you could always send it standard first class and get a proof of posting from the post office. This way the letter will get delivered with all their other mail and I think a court will allow two days for a letter to be deemed served and accept your proof of posting (as well as their rejection of your recorded letter)

Tom

i will ring royal mail in the morning, i'm finding myself getting obsesive and keep checking the royal website!

noticed from a few threads that link dont seem to recieve the caa requests and just concerned where that leaves me with the 12 days if i have proof of sending but not delivery?

i will try and be patient but just want these guys off my back as soon as possible....

thanks for replying..

I had one recently that was shown has not being delivered even the Royal Mail said it was in the system. It was a CCA letter with a £1.00 P.O and the receiving company credited to the account so I started counting down from when they credited my account. I understand that on some occasions postmen just post the letters even though they require a signature. Also, postmen often obtain one signature for more than one item. Have you checked to see if the Postal order/cheque for £1. has been cashed.

hi surprise

how do i check if postal order has been cashed?

i did stipulate in my letter that the money enclosed was the stautory fee for caa but if they use for the alleged acc then more ammuniton for me.