Jump to content

Notice Section 21? Please advice?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5309 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

will try and explain simple as possible.


Rented a house 2 years ago, it was originaly for 6months agreement, but i didn't renew it so they been staying month to month kind of basis.


the date they had moved in was 27th so they been paying every 27th.


I understand now that 27th march is past, the notice has to be dated for June 27th, is that correct?



Please tell me how do send this Notice? I have no clue!


Do i have to get this Section 21 notice from somewhere?

Do I need a solicitor or can i do this my self?



Please advice.


Link to post
Share on other sites

As the tenancy is a periodic, you need a section 21 (4) (a). You'll be able to get this from a legal stationer or from landlordzone.


You won't need a solicitor, the form is very straightforward.


If the rent date is the 27th, you'll need to date the notice when you send it and the date of expiry will be the 26th June if you get the notice to the tenant prior to the 27 April. They should move out on 26 June.

Link to post
Share on other sites

As the tenancy is a periodic, you need a section 21 (4) (a).

Thanks rosysparkle,

i will be giving this in person to the tenent, do i need to fill anything else for proof or Acknowledgment of notice etc...




Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...