Dont think Warrant will get yer money

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5318 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The situation with the Baliffs executing the Warrants v Halifax is a joke! They have apparently hundreds outstanding and are going in to discuss batches of them with the hope of then getting them paid. However, if the amount still isnt what Halifax have on their schedules they are allowed to apply to have the Judgment setaside and the Warrant still wont be executed. Flippin unbelievable! I Had mine issued on the 20th March having issued last December. Oh thats a new 1 they said weve got them here from way before that! I wonder if that would be the situation if the Halifax were owed the money by me? I think not! Perhaps I could say "Im very short staffed you know" & they would go away! Its typical

On a lighter note my husband obtained default Judgment for charges going back to 1992 & compound interest application to setaside listed yest & guess what? Halifax didnt show! Just sending the High Court Sheriff request out now. They wont be hanging around waiting for Mr McGill et al to sharpen their pencils taking any old pony as an excuse. Think they had better cough up!

HSBC 1st preliminary letter £3692 10.10.06 LBA sent 24.10.06

HSBC 1st Preliminary Letter £3280 10.10.06 LBA sent 24.10.06

Capital 1 SADR 11.10.006

Halifax Visa SADR 11.10.06

CITI SADR 12.10.06

HSBC Gold card SADR 23.10.06

wow Jayne, I thought you had finished by now. I cant believe it is still ongoing.

I will be watching to see how you get through the next step.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I cant believe it either SSL Im seriously cheesed off with them now! Have you got any other claims ongoing? Ive just had some money back for exit fees when we changed our mortgage

HSBC 1st preliminary letter £3692 10.10.06 LBA sent 24.10.06

HSBC 1st Preliminary Letter £3280 10.10.06 LBA sent 24.10.06

Capital 1 SADR 11.10.006

Halifax Visa SADR 11.10.06

CITI SADR 12.10.06

HSBC Gold card SADR 23.10.06

Other claims.... oh just 1 or 2!!!!!!!!!

HALIFAX 1 prelim

A&L 1 prelim

BARCLAYS 1 accepting offer

BARCLAYCARD 1 40 sar was up on monday

BARCLAYCARD 2 sar posted

CAPITAL 1 waiting for sar

CAPITAL 1 (2) waiting for sars

RBOS 1 waiting for sar

LLOYDS 1 sent for sar

ABBEY 1 waiting for sar.

Im going to be busy for a while lol.

And not 1 of them is mine.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I'm in the same boat. I had warrant issued against them on 20th february and still waiting 6 weeks later !!!

To be honest, if they have over 100 warrants against Halifax, and each one paid £55.00, then I think they should be doing a little bit more than sitting on their backsides.

Any advice I give, is given with the best intention of helping. I am not legally trained, so it is probably best to just ignore me;)