splitting claim

maybelline
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6203 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am claiming unfair penalty charges from Welcome but also challenging the insurance fees, added together is over 5K, but if i split it they might ask for them to be joined as one, i dont want to incur the court costs if not small claims track, more importantly I intend to challenge the agreemnet an unfair, how do i word this on my claim? do I just say so on the penalty charges claim or do it as a totally seperate issue?:confused:

any advice thanks:)

'rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to the earth like dew, which in sleep had fall'n on you, ye are many, they are few.' Percy Byshse Shelly 1819

I have 'gone on' about this abit elesewhere, very briefly Mortgage Indemnity Guarantee charged on a loan that was HP on a second hand car then secured against home.

'rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to the earth like dew, which in sleep had fall'n on you, ye are many, they are few.' Percy Byshse Shelly 1819