What do I do now

Hartanii
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6231 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Originally Posted by Hartanii viewpost.gif

Hi I sent my first letter on the 22th of Feb asking for my bank statments for the last 6 years. I recived a letter back to say about your complaint. They said they would look into it and get back to me.

I recived a letter on Saturday to say I am writing to update you on where we are with your complaint. As you know it is four weeks since you told us about your concerns and ordinarily we would have hoped to resolved this by now. I am sorry to to say that despite our best efforts, we have not been able to do so yet.

We will write to you again with the next four weeks, either with our response to your complaint or with an estimate of when you can expect it.

Thank you for your continuing patience

Kerry Parfitt

Can anyone tell me what I do next. I would be very greatful.

hiya,

i am at the stage where the court have given lloyds 14 days to reach a settlement or they can ask for another stay so i am not sure what happens now i keep checking my mail but so far lloyds have not been forthcoming anybody having a similiar experience?

regards lelfaux