Hello to all!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5313 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello to one and all

Im very new to all of this but have got a friend that is helping me as he has just got a nice cheque back from Barclays....

I'm making my claim for bank charges to HSBC i have sent my first letter along with spreadsheet of charges and dates to them using the letter template from this site.

They have responded by saying they are looking into matters and will contact me with a full response as soon as they have completed there investigation,in the meantime they say they have enclosed a copy of there leaflet (which never was enclosed)which explains how these matters are dealt with if you need to contact us please feel free using this ref number blah blah blah..

Could someone tell me if i should wait or do i go straight ahead with the second letter

Yours

Polyphemus73

Hello to one and all

Im very new to all of this but have got a friend that is helping me as he has just got a nice cheque back from Barclays....

I'm making my claim for bank charges to HSBC i have sent my first letter along with spreadsheet of charges and dates to them using the letter template from this site.

They have responded by saying they are looking into matters and will contact me with a full response as soon as they have completed there investigation,in the meantime they say they have enclosed a copy of there leaflet (which never was enclosed)which explains how these matters are dealt with if you need to contact us please feel free using this ref number blah blah blah..

Could someone tell me if i should wait or do i go straight ahead with the second letter

Yours

Polyphemus73

ok proceed with your timetable and not theirs, once the 14 days have elasped send the LBA then again after 14 days file your claim at court.

Read thrugh the FAQs and the step by step instructions these are linked in my signature. Start a thread in yorur bank forum and post your questions/progress there.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.