Lloyds TSB Visa keeping taking money

southyorksman

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5312 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I wonder if anyone else is having the same problem?

I have a Lloyds TSB visa account and a Llloyds TSB current account.

I am chasing Lloyds TSB Visa for £900 of charges but in the meantime their collection dept keep taking £40+ each month/fortnight out of my current acct. to pay my visa arrears because they say it is their right as it is the T&C's.

On investigation it wasn't in the original T& C's I signed , they sneaked it in when they sent me my chip'n'pin card in 2006.

Has anyone challenged this clause as being unfair under UCTA. Lloyds kind suggestion was that I should move banks !!!!!

Help!

Something like that happen to my son he missed a credit card payment so they took the money plus a late charge out of his current account without telling him there was a dd coming out so there was not the money in there then to pay it so they returned it and charged him £35, i wrote to them about it they said it was there right to do that, but i thought that no one could take money out off your account without your permission unless they had a court order.

They've done that to me in the past as well :-x

They also took some from my wifes account this week for her trustcard, on the same that she paid in 2 months payment!! We complained and got it returned :)