Is no news good news?

aWiseManSaid
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6204 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

This is my first post on here, so be gentle!

I am at the stage of popping down to the court tomorrow armed with my N1 forms for 2 closed Natwest accounts, (one a business a/c).

I have followed all the previous steps, ie. sent the prelim and the LBA letters for both accounts, (I have sent two seperate letters, one for each account, but on the same days). I received a letter from Natwest reagrding one of the accounts, saying that they were referring my query to the Customer Relations Unit and that someone would contact me in 10 days. Of course no-one did.

So I have heard nothing at all from them since. I rang the CRU yesterday to try to give them a chance to make a gesture before I go to court, and was simply put on a hold loop for 20 minutes. I Gave up and put the phone down.

Is it me?

Guest Mumofthreeboys

I would just go ahead and file my claims. You will be using two separate N1's I take it?

As Mum says go ahead and file the claims-Nat West do not really deserve to be given any more time on this claims.They have tried to delay claims all the way along and now it is time form us to let them know that we will not be messed around any more

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

Just getting a bit jittery, reading all the posts on here about NW solicitors, being zealous in their duties. It seems that some people get their claims paid relatively quickly and others have to endure months of not hearing anything at all.

I started the claim at the beginning of March, and have kept to all the time-frames as listed here and elsewhere. I know that the world and his wife have jumped on the bandwaggon and are reclaiming; maybe it's just that they are overwhelmed by the volume of reclaims.

I am sure that they are overwhelmed by the sheer volume of claims that they are receiving but as long as you have kept to the timeframes then you should be ok.

PPMAN159

UPDATE: Natwest have just settled the claim for my business account. They are paying the whole lot - I am pleased to settle and have not pushed for the interest. Yipee!

Hoping for another letter tomorrow, with the same outcome form my personal account, which was a bigger claim.

Thats not bad then if you only started the claim at the beginning of March-just undr 5 weeks.

Well done you and good luck on the personal claim

PPMAN159

One other thought-might this mean that Nut West are beginning to feel the pressure of the claims being made against itself and just wants to clear them as quickly as possible with the minimum of fuss?

Or am I dreaming?

PPMAN159

Me as well :(

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

I asked the girl on the phone - (who was incredilbly nice) when I would see the money and she said 14 days, I said I bet it was manic, and she said it was unbelievable at the moment. Her tone led me to believe that thatey just want the backlog cleared as quickly as possible.