No More!

Shaka_uk

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5319 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi,

1st post so be gentle! :)

Well after recieving £100 charges for going overdrawn in feb I've decided to take HSBC to task over charges on both mine and the wifes account.

unfortunatley i have only been with the bank 3 years but my wife over 10 and some of that through our university years! So i expect the charges will be a reasonable amount!

I have only today requested my statements since my account was opened and got my wife to do the same for the last 6 years...

So I'll be sure to keep you posted of progress and thanks for a great site!

Shaka

Welcome to the forum Shaka, just follow the user guide http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/38807-newcomer-heres-user-guide.html and have a little patience and you will get all of your money back.

If you have any questions just post them here and someone will be along to give you an answer.

pete

Hi Shaka just a thought but do you have access to internet banking, if you do you can get 6 yrs of statments there (might save some time?)

i do indeed!

Great thanks for that as i believe they have said may take up to 40 days just to get the statements!

I'll look into it tonight.