help needed !!

Mlrc

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5318 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi im new to this so im after some advise.

Im looking to claim back charges from 2 natwest accounts, 1 is personel for about £2,000 and 1 is business for about £7,000. My question is this , Should i a) claim them both as 1 claim, b) seperate claims at the same time or c) claim 1 to start with then the other after im succesful with the first. If its either b or c which should i claim first pesonel or business, has anyone been in a similar position, many thanks

My temptation is to treat them as separate claims and issue them both at the same time but I am sure that there are people on the site that have had similar experience of this and will be better placed to help.

Whichever way you go, good luck and keep us posted

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

thanks guys

read a few different ways, but im still none the wiser, think i will go with ppman's advise and treat them both different but submit them at the same time, due to the fact there are a few threads that have stated that you are not covered by the consumer law with re. a business account, anyway will keep you posted

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.