Bank of Scotland - Mastercard

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5316 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

BOS never even acknowledged the NI claim. I request judgement and this has been sent to them but they had written the day after I requested judgement to say they would refund the full amount. They did not and have not mentioned the removal of the default. I rang the court today and the judgement has been accepted but I dont know what to do about the default. Will they just ignore it and pay the money or is there anything else I can do. If I refuse to settle will the court not have it. Can anyone help please.

Hi Notty, Ive dug out a couple of threads which are basically similar to yours, have a read through them. They have some letters in there as well.

Basically you need to inform BOS that the claim was for charges and default removal and therfore you will carry on the claim unless BOTH parts are fullfilled.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/capital-one/42034-smel-c1-refund-plus.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/capital-one/51318-tanzarelli-cap-one-default.html

I have a simillar situation with RBS I warned them that I was about to send a human interest story to the press stating how RBS bullied an old aged pensioner. I sent half of a pages what I was intending to say and gave them fourteen days to reply. Received a letter saying the usual that they were looking into the situation. However I started a new suit against them and this time part of it was to remove the defaults on the three previous cases settled out of court when it should have been done on each case. When I wrote before, after the cases informing them that the defaults were not removed they wrote back saying they were not going to remove them as I had not kept up with my payments etc.. That is when I started on the human interest story. But now it will have to wait until the next case is finished.