worried2007 vrs Natwest

worried2007

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5290 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent my first letter 14 days ago to my Local Branch of Natwest Bank, with no reply. I have just completed the second letter, which I would like to send out today, but I am unsure as to where to send it!? Do I send this letter again, to my Local Branch, as it is a follow up from the initial letter?

Help appreciated.:)

I don't think you should expect any response from your letters. They aren't forthcoming! Expect one to your LBA though!! No reason it can't go to your branch still.

• Haha 1

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!

Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!

I sent my first letter 14 days ago to my Local Branch of Natwest Bank, with no reply. I have just completed the second letter, which I would like to send out today, but I am unsure as to where to send it!? Do I send this letter again, to my Local Branch, as it is a follow up from the initial letter?

Help appreciated.:)

Send your letter to the addresses in this thread.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/74934-natwest-contact-information.html

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

Or do that :razz:

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!

Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I now have the task of taking Natwest to court. I have the Claim form in front of me and have to complete the Defendants name and address. Can anyone advise which of the Natwest addresses to use on the Court Claim form please? Or a link to a page that can help.

Thanks in Advance.

Guest Big Lash

Here it is

Address to Serve Court Papers

REGISTERED ADDRESS:

LLOYDS TSB BANK PLC

25 GRESHAM STREET

LONDON

EC2V 7HN

Guest Big Lash

Sorry mate, found the wrong link:o

Good job happy was awake

Another question!:o I attached a spreadsheet with the first letter and the L.B.A listing all the charges. I sent the charges without listing any interest. Am I right in thinking that I can now add a column with the interest?

Another question!:o I attached a spreadsheet with the first letter and the L.B.A listing all the charges. I sent the charges without listing any interest. Am I right in thinking that I can now add a column with the interest?

Thread title changed, merged and moved to Natwest forum.

The interest is added when you file the claim at court.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.