Please help me

soon2bwed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5316 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've already started to reclaim my money back from Lloyds TSB. I've sent my 2 letters and now I'm at the next stage which is to start with court proceedings :sad: . Can someone give me some guidance please as I'm a bit stumped now

Thanks

You need to file a claim with your local county court or go on-line to money claim( don't know their www).

To file a claim with your county court visit -

www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk .

From there you should be able to find your county court details and also download the "N1" form you need to fill in. Its all well explained on the HMcourts site and there is a guide on this site on how to fill in the form - just take a look around or use N1 as the search criteria.

Having filled in the form and checked if you need to pay to file your claim, its off to the court house to hand in your N1. The court will send a copy (which I had to provide) of your claim to Lloyds and tell you the date they deem Lloyds to have recieved it. Lloyds then have 14 days to respond.

Hope that helps. If not, don't worry, someone else will be along shortly and explain more clearly.

~S~

Griffin :)

04/01/07 New S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent by RECORDED DELIVERY

05/01/07 Delivery of S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) confirmed by Royal Mail

18/01/07 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) data received

09/02/07 Prelim letter sent.

16/02/07 Frist template response received (nothing out of the ordinary).

23/02/07 LBA sent.

22/03/07 Claim issued to County Court

28/03/07 Claim served on Lloyds TSB (to reply by 11/04/07)

16/04/07 Acknowledgement of service (date stamped 12/04/07) received. Lloyds intend to defend the whole of the claim.(Lloyds' defense to be filed by 25/04/07)

26/04/07 Received Lloyds defense (standard 9 point) AQ to be returned by 11/05/07

09/05/07 My AQ returned to court

22/05/07 Lloyds have not met the AQ deadline. Court give them until 05 June to file

05/06/07 AQ filed by Lloyds with application for 1 month stay