help with Cobbetts CPR part 18 request

pondskater

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5317 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can somebody please help!!!

I am currently chasing Natwest for over £2000 in charges. They have refused to pay anything to date so I have started the ball rolling regarding court proceedings.

I received an acknowledgement of service from a company called Cobbetts LLP which I just filed away with the rest of my claim.

Today I have received a copy of their defence and a request for further information and clarification - CPR part 18 request.

After reading some of the other threads, am I correct in thinking that I do not have to provide any information and a letter explaining that I am not prepared to answer the CCPR Part 18 request is sufficient?

Do I also need to send a copy of the wonderful standard letter that is posted on one of the threads to my local court?

Sorry to sound a bit of a dumbo but I have never had to deal with any legal matters in the past and I don't want to miss out anything that may jeopardise my claim.

Hope somebody can help!!!!

:oops:

pondskater

you are right in thinking you should send the letter you mention above

also definitely send a copy of the letter to your court and put a footer on the letter to cobblers staing this fact (cc insert name County Court)

hope this helps (and is right! LOL)

sod

i recieved the same cpr18 req today with their defense.

given whats been said on this thread i'll print off the letter refusing to comply and post it back to both.

is that right??

natwest £3,500 PAID june 2007 smile £655 PAID june 2007 no more bank accounts :(