List of Charges

woody71
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6223 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My Fiance has just recieved her list of charges today, I'm claiming against Barclays and got six yrs bank statements but she got a list of charges, which we are pretty sure do not represent the true amount.

Is this normal with Lloyds or are they generally right?

I have also just recieved a list of charges, I was expecting a big bulging package to drop through the door, and I only got a little envelope with about 4 A4 sheets.

There was a covering letter and a prepaid envelope with mine to return if you are not satisfied with what they have sent so far.

My list of charges only go back to Sept 2001.

I got a list of charges and they were ok but did notice two missing! however as well as the list of charges Lloyds had previously sent me 100 statements all in seperate envelopes - postman must have hated me that day! If you log onto Lloyds online banking you can do a search just for charges I know you cant go back 6 years (only 3 I think?) but it would be helpful as a comparison to what they have sent you.

You can go back 5 years online, before that you will need to get paper copies.

C1 - letter requesting refund of PPI (£2875.60 before interest, £3281.38 with interest) 16/08/07

C1 - letter requesting refund of charges (£48.00 before interest, £54.11 with interest) 16/08/07

C1 - £48.00 credit to card account as 'goodwill gesture'

If she SAR'd them and they charged her for the service, she is entitled to ALL the info they have on her. Particularly all her statements.

True........... we have had a list of chgs. The paper work was a complete mess, duplicate sheets, missing sheets etc....:o

We also know that the amount of chgs are totally wrong, :-x we have sent a letter of non-complaince and have requested all statements because as you say we paid for this......... so far no repsonse though, time runs out next week for non-compliance. I have also read through other threads were people have checked thes 'LIST OF CHARGES' and then checked against actual statements and they have found quite a few differences.

I would sent the letter from non-compliance using the template on this site.

I think that they are trying to cheat people and ae getting away with it in some cases:-x