spreadsheets for charges??

rushdenyido

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5310 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all

At last I have received copys of my statments but they have just sent me charges relating to my account not actual statements, The question is do I need to put these charges into some sort of spreadsheet or can i just photo copy (for my records) and send back the list of charges with dates to them along with a covering letter??

regards

Hi

I would put them in one of the spreadsheets:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/182-6-interest-calculation-spreadsheets.html

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

Barty:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html I WON!!!!:D :D

If I have helped, please click my scales:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

HI,

I would also like to point out that you need to be very sure that these sheets that they have sent are in fact correct - the reason that I say this is that my son got the same thing ( I am helping with his claim). The sheets that he got are a complete mess, duplicate sheets, missing periods etc. they are showing that there are many O/D interest chgs from 2002 - 2007 (as expected) but only 3 actual bank chgs in all that time............

We KNOW that this wrong!!!!!:mad: He has had a lot more chgs than these 3. We have sent a letter of non-compliance and now waiting for a proper set of statements.

I am not saying that yours are wrong, If they seem to to agree with what you expected then thats fine, but I do know that from reading through some other threads that others have had the same problem as us and that when they did get actual statements ,costs were shown that had not been included in the lists that of 'Costs' that they had been sent:-o

Yet another devious tactic being employed by the banks.

At the end of the day people are going to go back to them and request a full history of the account for the past 6 years and as such why dont they just send this out in the first place.

Also with the level of work that is being put on the courts due to this campaign surely if a judge gets evidence of a bank producing false figures then would it not create a free for all situation with the banks being on a hiding to nothing and as such opening up the floodgates for all claims to be paid?.

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

Yet another devious tactic being employed by the banks.

At the end of the day people are going to go back to them and request a full history of the account for the past 6 years and as such why dont they just send this out in the first place.

Also with the level of work that is being put on the courts due to this campaign surely if a judge gets evidence of a bank producing false figures then would it not create a free for all situation with the banks being on a hiding to nothing and as such opening up the floodgates for all claims to be paid?.

I agree, these banks will try all sorts, people should get a full history but some are using the list of charges........ (I know that others have also confirmed that the list sent to them agreed with statements) so it seems to be a bit hit and miss......... Also I am sure that if you had a list of chgs and statements and they were different ,there would be a claim of 'computer/human error":|