Have Lloyds stopped their on line statement service?

hijinkx

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5320 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello - Went on line to check my accounts this morning and only the last two weeks of statements are available . A red message alert advised customers to check with their branch for previous copies , as it previously said for statements prior to June 2002.Is this another delaying tactic to slow down the volume of complaints or a computer glitch? I wouldnt put money on the latter. My claim is in so too late to delay my dispute.

- Hijinkx

Think you might be right, Hijinx - I've just tried to do the same and can verify your problem. Am just about to ring them.

C1 - letter requesting refund of PPI (£2875.60 before interest, £3281.38 with interest) 16/08/07

C1 - letter requesting refund of charges (£48.00 before interest, £54.11 with interest) 16/08/07

C1 - £48.00 credit to card account as 'goodwill gesture'

APPARENTLY its a fault on their system. I have bn slapped with a £30 fine for being overdrawn today and I have no record of ever being overdrawn & the funny thing is that I can not access that particular statement because of the so called system failure.

Can I suggest you check that it wasn't because of the 'slow-running BACS system' problem last week, and make a case for return of the charge?

Have just got off the 'phone to them and they are 'trying to correct the fault' but have no idea how long it will take

C1 - letter requesting refund of PPI (£2875.60 before interest, £3281.38 with interest) 16/08/07

C1 - letter requesting refund of charges (£48.00 before interest, £54.11 with interest) 16/08/07

C1 - £48.00 credit to card account as 'goodwill gesture'