Capital Finance

Seahorse

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5310 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not to be confused with Capital One.

Has anyone had any dealings with this shower of idiots? Despite me repeatedly telling them to p*ss off whenever they phone offering me a loan, they keep coming back. Although sometimes they don't bother to speak when you pick up the phone. What part of, NO I DON'T WANT AN EFFING LOAN, don't they understand?

Reason I'm asking is, there is no contact address on their website, and only a hotmail address to email them. All seems very dodgy. And I'm keen to,

a) threaten them with legal action if they continue to phone me, and

b) report them for any other little thing I can find out about them.

So if anyone has been unfortunate enough to have signed up to a loan with these sharks, could they please let me have an address?

Not to be confused with Capital One.

Has anyone had any dealings with this shower of idiots? Despite me repeatedly telling them to p*ss off whenever they phone offering me a loan, they keep coming back. Although sometimes they don't bother to speak when you pick up the phone. What part of, NO I DON'T WANT AN EFFING LOAN, don't they understand?

Reason I'm asking is, there is no contact address on their website, and only a hotmail address to email them. All seems very dodgy. And I'm keen to,

a) threaten them with legal action if they continue to phone me, and

b) report them for any other little thing I can find out about them.

So if anyone has been unfortunate enough to have signed up to a loan with these sharks, could they please let me have an address?

These SH ?

CAPITAL FINANCE & FUNDING LTD

PO BOX 449

NEW MALDEN

SURREY

KT3 9BW

or these?

CAPITAL FINANCE (LONDON) LTD

152 ESSEX ROAD

LONDON

N1 8LY

or these ?

CAPITAL FINANCE AND LEASING LTD

CAPITAL HOUSE

25 WOODFORD ROAD

BRAMHALL

STOCKPORT

CHESHIRE

SK7 1JN

Just hate every DCA out there

Hmmm. Thought I'd do a search by domain name, and this is what comes up. I think this lot might be difficult to pin down.

Domain name:

guaranteed-secured-loans.co.uk

Registrant:

Mia Copa

Trading as:

Mia Copa

Registrant type:

Not supplied

Registrant's address:

2584 Georgia Street

Belanu

BC

T6L 3R2

Canada

It was definitely an accent from across the Atlantic. I'm wondering whether to respond positively next time, suck them into getting me a contact to sign, then popping it on here for our experts to have a look at.

Seems to me, if this IS a dodgy overseas company testing the waters over here, then we should find out ASAP and let Trading Standards know so we can get a warning out. Using the press if possible.

Registrant:

Mia Copa

It's too early: I read that as Mea Culpa :p

• Barclays: WON!!! It took four months but was totally worth it!
  • Cabot: I'm still waiting for an enforcable agreement, more than a year after requesting it. Go on, Uncle Ken, take me to court if you dare. You know you want to!
  • Elephant.co.uk: VICTORY - they admitted there was no debt!
  • Ashbourne Management (gym membership): Finally got my default removed and out-of-court settlement; I'm not finished with them yet!

<--- If I've been helpful please remember the scales ;)