Something weird has happended??

Toffeemania01
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6232 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a claim filed through the courts with Lloyds TSB. I am at the stage where it has been served but Lloyds have until the 9th April to acknowledge/defend.

I have just checked my online personal a/c (a/c I am claiming for) to find a payment of £582.02 has been credited with the description of F/FLOW/********** ( * thus representing 10 numbers) it's also a transfer as if it's internal. Bearing in mind I am claiming a total of £1,700.

Normally I can check my statement history, however all of a sudden since this payment has been made i can't check further than 1 statement. It comes up with an error message 139148 - There are no further statement sheets available online.

If you require any more information please contact your branch.

Now my joint a/c is linked to the same online screen and as I am not claiming for any charges on there, I can still check previous statements and all seems fine and dandy. So it can't be a system problem.

Do you think this is a partial payment from Lloyds as I can't think it will be anything else?

I have read normally the standard goodwill is around £750 if claiming over a £1000.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks

Toffee ;)

Hope so!

If I phoned the bank would they tell me what this payment is?

I don't want to send a letter saying I will accept this as partial payment if it's not...

What's the next step for me?

Thanks

Exactly the same as me on the website issue, i have sent my LBA and got the standard response two days ago. I can only access 3 statement sheets and then get the same error message.....

space.gif Sorry we are unable to progress with your request

The following error occurred

1) 139148 - There are no further statement sheets available online.

If you require any more information please contact your branch

also the drop box has only two options in it now ,"print" or "download" statements ....the search facility has been removed.

everyone check their online accounts and see if you have full access to your statements in disputed accounts.

pip pip..........

dan........

Preliminary request sent to lloyds 7.3.07

LBA sent to lloyds 21.3.07

N1 form filed at the court 4.4.07

It's the same with my account but that's not in dispute (yet).

C1 - letter requesting refund of PPI (£2875.60 before interest, £3281.38 with interest) 16/08/07

C1 - letter requesting refund of charges (£48.00 before interest, £54.11 with interest) 16/08/07

C1 - £48.00 credit to card account as 'goodwill gesture'