Prelimanery court hearing

dchotcar41

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5312 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Got a date for a preliminary court hearing today, they have allocated me 5 minutes for the hearing and said it may get passed onto another court.

is this common practice? i have not even sent them a copy of my case to the court or Abbey yet, i sent the allocation questionnaire but that is it so far.;)

at what stage do i send my case papers to the court and Abbey, my statements schedule of charges etc etc will they be asked for? i was expecting to send them when i got the AQ but i was not instructed to do so. just to send the AQ and another £100

just another quick question, Abbet closed my account in June 2006 before i started to taake them to court, i was offered 50% of my claim as a GOGW which i refused. many people say they have deposited the money anyway into there account can they still put the money in my old account even though i have no means in checking it.:rolleyes:

I have also got a date for my directions hearing in May.

My account has been closed for 2 years and i was also offered half very early on.

The case has been given 10mins what will happen ?

Thanks

Hi dchotcar41 if the account is closed then no they cant, you have some time before the prelim hearing, prepair your court bundle and schedule of charges giving you plenty of time to relax, let them sweat over it, they are in the wrong.

jojo 112: Please stick to your own thread, basically the hearing will be so the judge can see if both parties have all paperwork correct and want to continue to hearing.

Andrewh69: Please stick to your own thread, send you a link.