Kick the DCA's where it hurts lol

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5914 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign, Sign,

The petition below...

Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump,

• 2 weeks later...

Signed, and in my experience these petitions usually get an answer from the man himself.

I'm sick to death of being chased by a company called BCW, for a debt that isn't mine. I've sent as much proof as I can to show them I moved out of a property years ago, and am not responsible for an electricity debt. The debt is only £120, and I suppose alot of people submit to the pressure and pay them - I'm already out of pocket due to letters and phone calls to ridiculous 0845 numbers, but I suppose I will end up having to take time off work aswell when I recieve a court summons.

Does anyone have any idea if there's a thread similar to my situation, because I'm unable to find one.

Keep up the good work.

DONE !!!!

I was so fed up with one debt collection agency (at one point there was steam coming out of my ears,) that I contacted the DTI.

I had asked Robinson Way to supply me with a copy of the agreement plus a breakdown of the charges.after 1 calender month they had not responded so I wrote to them again.They responded saying it would take more than 10 days to reply....EH !!

Whilst waiting for my agreement etc... They then wrote and said I had 4 days to pay up or it would be court.I lost it, I went ballistic with them ,the guy on the end of the phone could only grunt a little when I told him I had involved the DTI. I subsequently received the agreement but no list of charges.

I will not be ignored by these pond **** companies.

I am currently engaged in a pointless paper chase with them. I am having a whale of a time .My latest salvo has to to claim the statute of limitations applys to the agreement. Failing that I will ask again for a breakdown of charges

I have also sent the copy of the agreement to this company. Financial Agreement Solutions They check the document to establish if it is legal. They say almost 80% of credit agreements have some legal flaw in them. Maybe not enough to cancel the agreement but enough to use as a barganing chip.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello All,

I am a little disappointed that there are thousands of people complaining about Debt Collection Agencies and the like, yet only a couple of hundred people have signed these petitions.

Please, take a few minutes of your time and do the right thing. Sign up and take a stand against these companies

Petition One

Petition to: Introduce legislation to give better protection from harrassment by Debt Collection Agencies.

Debt Collection Agencies are increasingly targeting people for debts that they do not owe or dispute, which calls into question their tracing and data sharing procedures. Little or nothing can be done to deter the harrassment caused by them telephoning day and night, and a constant stream of pointless letters. People avoiding debt leave a trail of misinformation, something which DCA's don't seem to understand. To respond to a letter or call seems to be an automatic admission, whether or not the debt is actually owed. There has to be a better way to protect people from the tactics employed by these Companies, while correctly identifying evasive debtors.

Petition Two

Petition to: Restict Access to Consumers White Data By the Debt Purchase Industry.

The Debt Purchase Industry, want to have access to Consumers Personal data, before they purchase a debt from a financial institution. Legislation should be introduced to strengthen Consumers rights for privacy and to prevent the Debt Purchase Industry accessing this data.

• Haha 1

Remember if you find anything I say helpful, please click the scales

tbern123 vs Cabot

1. Cabot again !!! Urgent Help Needed
  2. Litigation - tbern123 V Cabot Financial (Uk) Limited
  3. No more calls from Cabot... lol

Hello All,

I am a little disappointed that there are thousands of people complaining about Debt Collection Agencies and the like, yet only a couple of hundred people have signed these petitions.

Please, take a few minutes of your time and do the right thing. Sign up and take a stand against these companies

Petition One

Petition to: Introduce legislation to give better protection from harrassment by Debt Collection Agencies.

Debt Collection Agencies are increasingly targeting people for debts that they do not owe or dispute, which calls into question their tracing and data sharing procedures. Little or nothing can be done to deter the harrassment caused by them telephoning day and night, and a constant stream of pointless letters. People avoiding debt leave a trail of misinformation, something which DCA's don't seem to understand. To respond to a letter or call seems to be an automatic admission, whether or not the debt is actually owed. There has to be a better way to protect people from the tactics employed by these Companies, while correctly identifying evasive debtors.

Petition Two

Petition to: Restict Access to Consumers White Data By the Debt Purchase Industry.

The Debt Purchase Industry, want to have access to Consumers Personal data, before they purchase a debt from a financial institution. Legislation should be introduced to strengthen Consumers rights for privacy and to prevent the Debt Purchase Industry accessing this data.

Remember if you find anything I say helpful, please click the scales

tbern123 vs Cabot

1. Cabot again !!! Urgent Help Needed
  2. Litigation - tbern123 V Cabot Financial (Uk) Limited
  3. No more calls from Cabot... lol

provisonally signed......

Would you put your handy work out and draft a bill?

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein

"No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent" - E. Roosevelt

Don't lie, thieve, cheat or steal. The Government do not like the competition.

All advice is offered without prejudice.

We are being sued for Libel. Please help us by donating

Please support the pettition to remove Gordon Brown as he was not elected primeinister. He was elected Party Leader something completely different.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/gordan-brown/

Signed both.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.