RhSymonds Vs HSBC ###WON###

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5062 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi folks,

Can you help me, sent my seven day letter and no response now I'm going to fill in the claim form for the court is it quite simple to fill in as I've never filled one out before.

Hi folks,

Can you help me, sent my seven day letter and no response now I'm going to fill in the claim form for the court is it quite simple to fill in as I've never filled one out before.

Hi Nutty

For a start, have you read the FAQ's. When you say you have done a 7 day letter, what do you mean! was it the prelimery letter from the the Templates liabrary. Have you done a spreadsheet of your charges!. IMHO, 7 days is not sufficient time before taking action and it is very important to follow a strict timetable. Also, you should start your own thread so that others can help you, as you are hi-jacking this thread.

The court forms are simple but I repeat you must read up follow the proceedures. From what you have said you are not ready yet to file at court.

DS

nuttyk - you've just caught me - i was off to bed -

first of all - please start your own thread - press this to start one in the hsbc forum:newthread.gif

i think you may have started with another site, yes? on this site - we advocate a prelim letter then 14 days later an lba, then 14 days later we file the claim. also, if you've been on mse - do not......not..... not use their poc's for the claim - if you've come here for help - we will help you - please read this link carefully. it will clear up a lot of things and there are several differences from the mse site - we don't ask for the 8% interest until we actually file the claim for one big difference.

there is no rush - it is advisable to take you time and get it right.

please read this through:Newcomer? Here's A User Guide

it will answer your questions and make sure you are doing things correctly.

so read that, start your own thread in the hsbc forum and get back with any questions. don't post anything until you are sure you've done it correctly.

Well, as promised by Rachel, my offer arrived this morning. They have made a point about one of the charges i claimed being for cashing a foreign cheque, but as it was only a tenner i think ill let them keep it.

Sending my acceptance letter (with confidentiality clause crossed out) this afternoon so hopefully ill get my cheque in about a week to 10 days.

Thanks for all the help ive received on this thread, shouts out to Lateralus, Freaky Leaky, DS, Oyster and Pink dutchess.

Couldnt have done it without you all.

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

RHSY, fantastic news! Well done buddy! I hope mine will be soon.

The beers are on you!!!!!:D:):p

Good old Rachel, I always said she was an angel!:lol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Welcome to the Consumer Forums

Free advice and support to to solve your consumer problems.

You will soon discover what a friendly place this is and get lots of hints about standing up to consumer bullies or dealing with other consumer rights.

Which guide to the Sale Of Goods Act

New advice guide explains credit card rights

Help the CAG!!

Make a donation

ARE YOU A VICTIM OF COWBOY BUILDERS?

Has your RBS account been transferred to Santander?

Forum rules. Please read these before posting

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE CAG LIBRARY!! IT HAS LOADS OF USEFUL STUFF IN THERE. CLICK HERE

Hi Rys

deatils below for the Wasted costs order. I never actually had this when I did mine I just added it to my letter to the court requesting that they strike out the defendants defence. It was for 6 hours at £9.25 and the Judge awarded £50. So get your cheque first and bank it then follow the procedure as set out in this order.

Wasted costs orders ( I copied and pasted the link but it has not happened perhaps Lats will be able to do it for you. (cheers)

DS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Wasted Costs order

well done brad pitt, errrr, rh!

congratulations, well deserved.

spend wisely!!!!!

and keep posting advice. and don't forget when you get your money to let the court know it has been resolved and pm a mod with claim details to be used in the litigation data base for the court bundles.

now, go have a great weekend!

Nice one mate! Glad to hear you got your money, it's reassuring to hear with all the negative press recently.

Enjoy the PS3!!!

r-t-v

25/01/07 Statements collected online

27/01/07 Prelim sent

09/02/07 Thank you letter received (and duly ignored)

12/02/07 LBA on its way

27/02/07 MCOL filed

26/03/07 Defence entered

02/04/07 Notice of transfer paperwork received

10/04/07 Lattie's hastner sent

19/04/07 AQ arrived (never mind lattie!)

20/04/07 Last Chance letter sent to DG, AQ filled out.

08/05/07 AQ returned to courts, cc'd to DG

11/06/07 Request for the defence to be struck out sent after not hearing from the court for 5 long weeks.

14/06/07 Directions hearing set for the end of August. 10 long weeks away.

14/06/07 rob-the-viking waits yet longer......

23/08/07 DG apply for a stay, instantly granted by judge.

29/08/07 The waiting begins again, 7 months since prelim was sent.

"If you kick a Tiger in the ass, you'd better have a plan to deal with it's teeth!!"

Cheque arrived this morning from HSBC not DG, just paid it in. I am now £1750 richer, thanks to the HSBC unintended savings plan.

Big thanks to everyone who has posted, donation to CAG being made as soon as cheque clears.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE !!!!

:D :D :D

Its not quite sunk in yet, lol.

Thanks PD, if you check my other thread you will see i appear to have been let off my £5k managed loan as well, and on top of that, My PS3 arrived this morning !!

Today really is awesome !!

:-D

super, rh, especially the ml! i'm a little wary - although i guess we shouldn't expect them to trumpet it. son's 12 days is up tomorrow - so let's see what we get by monday in the post. probably a signed agreement - nevermind - then we'll go for the interest pertaining to the reclaimed charges.

again - i'm really pleased for you

congratulations!!!

p.s. that was really fast - less than a week from acceptance to payout!

Brilliant Rhsy, when do I get my drink?

I hope I will be joining you on the rich list before to long!:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Welcome to the Consumer Forums

Free advice and support to to solve your consumer problems.

You will soon discover what a friendly place this is and get lots of hints about standing up to consumer bullies or dealing with other consumer rights.

Which guide to the Sale Of Goods Act

New advice guide explains credit card rights

Help the CAG!!

Make a donation

ARE YOU A VICTIM OF COWBOY BUILDERS?

Has your RBS account been transferred to Santander?

Forum rules. Please read these before posting

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE CAG LIBRARY!! IT HAS LOADS OF USEFUL STUFF IN THERE. CLICK HERE

Well done mate,

Nice touch wae the Managed loan as well

Enjoy the PS3

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

MCOL Filed 26th Feb 07

:-)

Defended 26th March 07:rolleyes:

PRT @ Cambridge 13th July 07:wink:

1st May Full Offer:grin:

Cheque arrived 16th May8)

Its not quite sunk in yet, lol.

Thanks PD, if you check my other thread you will see i appear to have been let off my £5k managed loan as well, and on top of that, My PS3 arrived this morning !!

Today really is awesome !!

:-D

Thanks for the click! and enjoy!