abbey AQ, dRAFT DIRECTIONS?? hELP PLEASE

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5314 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hiya im new to the site but am in the process of claiming back from the abbey. i have recieved my questionnaire but want to make sure i get it right, so i look like i know what im doing!! other information, whats best to put on this section? do i send to the court or take in person? do i include anything with the aq, list of charges? I also read somebody mentioned incuding 'draft directions' with it, anyone know what these are? thank you

hiya im new to the site but am in the process of claiming back from the abbey. i have recieved my questionnaire but want to make sure i get it right, so i look like i know what im doing!! other information, whats best to put on this section? do i send to the court or take in person? do i include anything with the aq, list of charges? I also read somebody mentioned incuding 'draft directions' with it, anyone know what these are? thank you

Ok firstly you need to read the FAQs and the step by step instructions.

All the information required to complete the AQ is contained in the link above.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/11644-allocation-questionnaires-guide-completion.html

You can post the AQ but I would hand deliver it and get a reciept, the draft directions and the information to enter into sect G are also in the link above. Attach a list of charges and send a copy to their solicitors.

Start a thread in your bank forum and post your questions/progress there

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.