Barnsie146 V Woolwich/barclays £10,000

BARNSIE146

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5274 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I am at the stage where I didn't put enough details in my form, so I have been advised to send a n244 form, which I have downloaded but I am very unsure on how to fill it in and I am getting worried that I will get it all wrong and it will be thrown out!

I am out of my depth, I don't understand a lot of the treads on here and I havn't been able to find a template that is filled in with the legal jargon on it.

I wondered if someone could help me , please?

Thankyou for your kind words, I was beginning to give up! Karnevil advised me to fill in the n244 some months ago because I hadn't added enough in the particulars of claim. I filled one in and sent it to the court, I recieved a letter saying that it was going to be heard, so I paniked and rang the court, the lady said I don't need to attend. It was then thrown out because I didn't attend! So I need to do the n244 again and attend when it's heard. Which scares me to death as well!

The bit I am stuck on is

2.Clearly state what order you are seeking and if possible attach a draft

3.Briefly set out why you are seeking the order,include the material facts on which you rely,identify any rule or statuary provision.

I am in over my head!

• 1 month later...