Stuck on the AQ

rosemarymadder
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6223 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:confused: hi all, need help again!!!

really frustrated cos i thought i knew what i was doing... filing in the allocation questionnaire and got to section G - other information - read the guidance notes but still dont know what i put in this bit. i am really struggling, can anyone tell me what they put in? wish i hadnt started it now...

:(

thanks

rosemarymadder

Hi, one option is to put nothing at all. Second option is to put something like this :

The Claimant believes that this claim can proceed most expeditiously if the Defendant was directed to provide the information which is central to the claim and which the Defendant has withheld from the Claimant to date; namely evidence that its charges were (in the Defendant’s view) proportionate to its loss and a genuine pre-estimate.

Regards, Mad Nick

Abbey £8370 settled 17 Apr 07

Hi rosemary

I've been suggesting people have alook at post#74

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/60102-sam78-abbey-4.html

• Haha 1

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Hi, I wouldn't include this bit from that post because it's not part of Abbey's defence - no need to go putting ideas in their heads :

- In the event that the Defendant's charges were accepted as being a fee for a service (which is denied), examination of its true costs is required to determine whether the price is reasonable as required by the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982.

Regards, Mad Nick

• Haha 1

Abbey £8370 settled 17 Apr 07