caryn vs ltsb

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5309 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello evryone I have a question that i dont believe has been asked and would be grateful for any help.

I have filed my claim online through Money Claim and have just received a transfer of proceedings notice with defence but with out a court date or Allocation questinaire. The form says that; with out a hearing, it is ordered that the questionaire be dispensed with unless the District Judge of transfer court ordres otherwise. Could someone please tell me what I do now with no court date.

hi caryn,

Welcome to the forum.

Please start a thread in this link;

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=11

Title it as above.

By the wording of the letter you recieved the judge has probabally had enough claims in his court and will without going through due process, find in your favour and tell the bank to pay your money back.

Please take time to read the faq's

use the template letters.

LINKS....

FAQs....

Templates Library....

There is also live chat, visit if you need any quick advice.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/chat/flashchat.php

Finally good Luck.

Happyolddog.

If my advice helps please tip the scales, left.

• Haha 1

Hello evryone I have a question that i dont believe has been asked and would be grateful for any help.

I have filed my claim online through Money Claim and have just received a transfer of proceedings notice with defence but with out a court date or Allocation questinaire. The form says that; with out a hearing, it is ordered that the questionaire be dispensed with unless the District Judge of transfer court ordres otherwise. Could someone please tell me what I do now with no court date.

hi ok MCOL are now dispensing with the AQ, this we believe is to speed up the process. You will recieve a court date from the court where the case has been transfered to shortly.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

thanks all for your advice and help, I phoned the court directly this morning: Walsall county court. they said exactly that. They have so many claims that to fast track them they are dispensing with the AQ.

So I will sit and wait, getting very anxious not sure I can stand in court and make them believe what I am saying when Im not quite sure myself Ha Thanks anyway. Wish me luck!

thanks all for your advice and help, I phoned the court directly this morning: Walsall county court. they said exactly that. They have so many claims that to fast track them they are dispensing with the AQ.

So I will sit and wait, getting very anxious not sure I can stand in court and make them believe what I am saying when Im not quite sure myself Ha Thanks anyway. Wish me luck!

You wont have to stand in court they will settle before then. :D

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.