court summons sent to B O S

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6225 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It depends. How far are you?

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

If you have sent the summons you should wait until the day after your return date then phone the court to see if there has been any response from BOS. They ignored my Summons. You could phone them if you wanted, but don't think it would make any difference.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi Paul: There are many people who have contacted them once the summons has been served and indeed the HBOS themselves have contacted claimants by phone in hope of settling before court, i suggest if you have had an earlier offer then give them a call but only speak to the person who made the earlier offer as they CAN settle the claim in full whereas the operator who answers the call may not be in that position to settle and just reiterate the earlier offer, if the person who made the earlier offer isnt available then ask for them to call you, i done this and after 2 or 3 calls where they upped their offer with each call i got my settlement, it dosent harm your claim and may indeed settle the claim earlier but before you call prepair what you are going to say and try to anticipate their replies.

George

McDONALDS VS BIGMAC THIS NAME IS COPYRIGHT AND IS A McCDONALD TM.GEORGE IT IS I THE HAMMERED HOOVER, IT NOW BEEN JUST OVER 8 DAYS SEEN PUTTING IN THE SUMMONS SO I THINK TUESDAY OR WED NEXT WEEK I`LL PHONE THE BANK DUE TO THE BANK HOILDAYS FRI & MON , MINELAB JUST GOT MY MACHINE TODAY AND ARE CLOSED ON FRI & MON SO THIS WEEKEND TRENCH TRENCH TRENCH AND USE XLT POWER TO FIND, BUT THERE IS A SMALL CHANCE THEY COULD SEND IT OUT ON THUR. CHECK THE BUSINESS EMAIL I SENT YOU.