Northern Ireland Small Claims

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5319 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, hoping there are some fellow claimers from Norn Iron here!!

I have my charges on the spread sheet, have set up a parachute account (although hoping I won't need it) and am ready to send off my first letter. Accepting that they will most likely send me the same ole letter as everyone else gets and not settle until I file a claim in court - where does the claim have to go if you are filing in NI.

Does anyone know of a thread etc. where I can find samples? Don't want to start off the process until I'm absolutely clear as to what I will have to do.

Thanks in anticipation.

Thanks for that folks. I'm seriously hoping that my claim will pay off my overdraft. Even hoping that the Nationwide won't close my account lol. We'll see!

Mandy I had a sizeable Abbey settlement through NI court system. Was impressed all was done online - staff were excellent within court service ensuring I acted appropriately in later stages. Ie did not withdraw claim until settlement reached my account etc. persevere victory is sweet:p

Thanks for that folks. I'm seriously hoping that my claim will pay off my overdraft. Even hoping that the Nationwide won't close my account lol. We'll see!

Hi Mandy,

Welcome to the forum.

Link to your banks forum,please start a thread in it and keep it updated. By doing so others can offer informed advice;

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=46 Please title it MandyNI V Nationwide.

Please take time to read the faq's

use the template letters.

LINKS....

FAQs....

Templates Library....

There is also live chat, visit if you need any quick advice.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/chat/flashchat.php

Finally good Luck.

Happyolddog.

If my advice helps please tip the scales, left.