kerb side PCN Issued by Mobile CCTV Car

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5320 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have been sent in the post a PCN from an parking with 2 wheels on the kerb in front of a business with a large forecourt. There is a yellow line on the kerb, I was trying to park in the forecourt but someone reversed into the space I was going to into. It's a busy road and just thought I would be safer on the kerb than on the lines. I never left the car, and eventually drove away.

The camera was a mobile car with a cctv attached above the roof. I never knew these existed and so am extremely annoyed about it.

Technically I was issued with this:

62 Parked with ONE or MORE wheels on Any Part of an Urban Road other than a carriageway (footway parking).

I was going to pay it but I am sick of been taken for a ride by the powers that be. I haven't had one in 4 years and really annoyed that I have been issued with this one.

Also the car was involved in an accident and has now been written off by the insurance company, it's being collected tomorrow by the scrap company.

Is there anything I can do about it?

Would really appreciate some advice on this.