me & the wife v abbey!

kjduct

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5249 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone have been watching this site for a while now and finally got around to getting things started a couple of weeks ago, except i RANG and asked for my statments for our 4 accounts.....

Since reading case historys on here and realising that when you ring and ask how things are going with my statements they just fob you off with the usual lines, i only rang and asked because my dad rang natwest and got his info in 7 days and in full......

I have printed out our SAR leters and posting them in morning, our total claim looks in excess of 10k if all goes well:rolleyes:

we would love to hear from anyone re abbey and there tricks and if anyone has had a large claim like this and been successful!

we are starting claims against dorothy perkins store card (ge money),

creation finance, and choice (for you) catologue.

anyone with advice on any of these we would appreciate your help.:)

great site by the way! mods etc..

looking forward to giving you your 5%!

cheers

K&C

also should we be claiming all together in one claim or two claims (per person) or 4 claims (per account)???

Hi and welcome, for speed, you can claim all in one go or you can split them and do one at a time, not starting on one till the other is finished, but it is entirely your call.

Shabbey are a slippery bunch of suckers but patience and perseverence will get you there, and we will be here to answer any questions and queries that you might have.

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

• 5 weeks later...

thought i would update!

the wife has recieved a letter saying the abbey is sorry she had reason to "complain"?!!? and someone will look into this matter in 4 weeks....

the letter they are responding to is the prelimanary approach for repayment letter, can someone confirm i send the " i do not give extended time" letter now?? I have a time line as suggested by this site but just need someone to tell me im doing the right thing!!:)

cheers

• 1 month later...

another update!

so no response from my wifes letter warning of court proceddings so just reading up to make sure we are on the right track with staring our first of 4 claims!

i have printed off 3 copies of the N1 calim form and will be filling this in tonight, do i offer abbey a last chance AGAIN before doing this??

do i send one of the three copies to abbey or does court make abbey aware of start of this claim??

any help would be great......;)