been to court?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5315 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

New to the forum,

Back in October I started the process by getting my statements, I have been kindly helped along the way by someone who i believe uses this forum also.

I have gone through letters asking for the charges be refunded and court action will be taken and have used calculation templates, and had the usual replies from the bank and there solicitors, the bank offering me amounts as goodwill gestures starting at £300 rising to £1100.

Have also received a cheque from the solicitors 2 weeks before it went to court for over £1400, but with compound charges, interest and court fees it takes the total to over £2100 so replied with a letter that this will be accepted in part payment

Been through all procedures required and was due to have a judgement on the 23rd March from the court, the judge had already sent me a letter previous stating that the defence that had been sent had not answered the questions and they had until the 23rd March to submit a new defence or it will be struck out. since then, have not heard from the court or the bank or the bank solicitors.

can some one help and tell me what my next step is?

Thanks

mproud

Bank :- Natwest

Solicitors:- Cobbetts

Ps nice to see so many helpful people and so many great results!

hiya

im on the same stage, i paid £100 to my local court with the AQ, i then received the same AQ from Cobbetts saying the same thing that i have not sent my proof of charges even though i sent them recorded delivery. they now say it will be striked out. they are just trying to scare you, you can call the court to see if they have a further update or just wait now for a court date. i have been claimimg chrges since NOVEMBER 06 and they owe me £3000 and still charging me now... dont worry be patient. hope this helps ???? :roll: