Hey Ho

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5316 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello one and all :)

Ive been reading here and over at moneysavingexpert and find this site very good.

I do have a few questions (noob questions mind)

SAR: i cant find an answer to what it is, saw what to stood for, is this the first letter we send to the bank?

CCA: I gather this is to request the original credit agreement i signed? They then have 14 days to send it to me and if after 42 days i havent received it, they then cant force me to pay the debt?

Whats the total charge i have to pay to go to court?

Currently im on a dmp with Payplan, my creditors are RBS Mint, Capital One, Citicards, DLC via Egg, MBNA and Metropolitan via HSBC.

Ive only started with HSBC, ive sent the LBA, in fact sent a fortnight ago today, but i cant afford starting court actions til payday end of April, MOT failure costs :mad: so will have to see if they offer me anything before then, if not, will start court proceedings.

The only one with charges (that i can rememeber) other than HSBC is MBNA, i will be asking for my statements off them in the next few weeks, but im cautious as what they will do with my account, reason is because they continue to charge me ppi even tho their records shows it was cancelled last March, they just keep refunding them with the interest :roll: . Also they never agreed to my offer of payment and havent frozen interest, i am sure there will be over £1000 of charges if not more, plus the interest at over 10% if im right in thinking i can charge interest at that rate? The charges kicked in due to late payments, due to charges from my bank, the circle of charges kicked in badly a few years ago :( . Im hoping to send them a cca for them to provide my agreement cos i signed the application at a football game and cant remember if i signed anything else.

Well thats me and my situation, im away to the MBNA and HSBC threads now :p

Thanks for any answers to my questions or tips on where i go next or if there is anything i need to know.

Hi wednesday,

Welcome to the forum.

s a r http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/516-1-data-protection-act.html

all of the thing you need to know are easily found, by clicking the search button above and type your search. You can also find all of your banks/store forums the same way. Please do and start a thread in each one that you are reclaiming from.

Please take time to read the faq's

use the template letters.

LINKS....

FAQs....

Templates Library....

There is also live chat, visit if you need any quick advice.

Finally good Luck.

Happyolddog.

If my advice helps please tip the scales, left.