• Tweets

• the para, 16 above you meant 15 above, is that right? which of the paragraphs  is the links to the quote and which to Survey report? you mentioned 16/17
    • In answer to your post #137.   Any text in red is an addition.  Any text in [bold blue italic is a question or comment for you].  Anything struck through like this, is a deletion.   ==============================================================     17.  During the course of carrying out work on Projects 1 and 2 the Claimant also negligently caused substantial damage to the Defendant/Part 20 Counterclaimant’s property (as itemised in  Exhibit-5) by not executing the work with the skill expected of a reasonable tradesman.   18.  The Defendant/Part 20 Counterclaimant seeks an order from the court directing the Claimant to pay to the Defendant/Part 20 Counterclaimant the sum of £16,577.12 in respect of:   (a)   the cost of the piling referred to in para 10 above which the Claimant could not undertake and another contractor had to be paid to complete; Add in here the amount you are claiming for this item and also note which Exhibit supports this amount  (eg  £3,000 – Exhibit 1) (b)   the cost of completing work the Claimant had left undone from Projects 1 and 2 referred to in para 16 above; Add in here the amount you are claiming for this item and also note which Exhibit supports this amount  (eg  £4,000 – Exhibit 2) (c)   the cost of remedial work to put right the damage negligently caused by the Claimant and referred to in para 17 above; Add in here the amount you are claiming for this item and also note which Exhibit supports this amount  (eg  £5,000 – Exhibit 3) (d)  the cost of the steel beam referred to in para 14 above put down as estimated. Add in here the amount you are claiming for this item and also note which Exhibit supports this amount  (eg  £6,000 – Exhibits 4 and 5)   A receipt in respect of items (a) - see Attachment 1 – and two priced quotes in respect of items (b)    and (c) – see Attachments 6 and 7 - are attached in support of this counterclaim.    [Simeon  -  I don’t think you need the bit above any more because FTMDave suggested that you include the relevant sub-totals and Exhibit numbers in 18(a) – (d) as I have shown you in red above.  Do you understand?  All the receipts and reports etc etc etc that support 18(a) – (d) should be in your exhibits.  Do you understand?]     19.  In addition to the amount in paragraph 18 above, The defendant/Part 20 counterclaimant is also claims claiming 8% interest under the County Courts Act 1984 from the 26 October 2020 which was the last day the"  [Simeon - Was the last day WHAT?]   ===========================================================================   Making sure the Exhibit numbers are correct and all tie in and cross-reference correctly is YOUR job.  They are YOUR exhibits.  No-one else can check them for you.   Are you sure the £16577 includes everything - like the waste truck that suddenly appeared form nowhere?   In other words, are you sure that para 18 and the exhibits it refers to all add up to the total amount you are claiming?  
    • Go and show All the paper work to a solictor then and seek their advice, think its becoming pointless anyone from CAG advising you anymore !
    • The Court appears to have accepted the fact Fitness Superstore were served the full particulars of claim. This is indicated under "recent transactions" where the date of service is recorded as 21/12/2021 in keeping with the certificate of service that was re-filed to the court with the correct address.
    • Things are becoming more involved, Redwood Collections have been attempting to contact me for the past 4 days without leaving a message and using a different number each time. In addition I have also had an application for credit declined as a result of "information provided by credit reporting agencies".   The plan of action is to pay what I think is owed at the end of the contract period on 31st Jan, check the credit file and send a SAR to the company which denied the credit application to see if more can be understood.   I now may not be the only person directly affected by Shell Energy's inaccurate data processing. However as suggested above I wish to formally receive judgement regarding Shell Energy's incomplete disclosure. I think this will be important evidence indicating their data processing is in disarray. There are two considerations: 1. If it really is best to wait until the incomplete disclosure case is heard this could significantly delay bringing further action. 2. On the other hand as a result of intervention by the ICO Shell Energy did finally disclose the evidence which shows their inaccurate data processing so it may be prudent to simply proceed once the steps above are complete in order not to significantly delay the action.
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• Recommended Topics

Defence filed, Allocation questionnaire, what next?

Tjobbe

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5410 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey everyone.

I'm claiming back roughly 4 thousand from LTSB, and they have stated, via moneyclaimonline, that they are going to defend the full amount.

I have an allocation questionnaire which I am filling out now, has anyone done one of these before? It has a fair few sections which I am unsure how to fill in, for instance:

Witnesses/ Experts:

Do I need to call upon any?

Other Information:

In the space below, set out any other information you consider will help the judge to manage or clarify the claim, including any other information you consider should be supplied by the other party.

Should these two sections be filled in? In the other information field for example, should I write here about the fact that I want the bank to provide information on their charges?

So, what happens when this gets to court? What should I do to prepare myself?