Consequential Loss

PeterAnderson

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5316 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have sent off my DPA request to Lloyds TSB to my business centre in Southampton, they received this on 16th March and sent it onto a main centre in Manchester and they received it the 23rd.

On the 20th they sent me a polite letter, saying they would like to do all we can to help blah blah, and why had my account gone overdrawn without permission - it was THEIR charges that made it overdrawn.

Then less than 7 days later (before I had time to reply to their 1st letter) they sent another letter closing down ALL my direct debits.

In addition to my current action against Lloyds to recover penalty charges I would like to point out to Lloyds that due to their action in closing down SO' & DD's it is likely they could put me out of business.

It has been suggested by friend of mine, a commercial solicitor, that I mention the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, Sec 6, Shd 2.

I have searched both the FAQ's and this site and cannot find anything in particular regarding 'Consequential Loss'.

So my question is, if the banks' action of charging unlawful penalty charges has affected my account to the extent that they may well put me out of business, can I pursue them for Consequential Loss ?????????

Many thanks

If you think this post has been of help, please click on my SCALES on the left - thanks :-) :-x

Peter Anderson

Me Vs Morgan Stanley - WON £490

Me V's LTSB - Private & Bus Acc - £18.8k (since Oct1997)

inc: S.69 Interest (and growing daily) -;)

Please remember to DONATE when you have WON