How long??? anyone !!!!^_^ please

mtamu

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5307 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello good people

By the way, how long does It take Natwest to put money in to your account once they have received the signed settlement form?

I phoned them up, and they told me 14 working days!!! Jeez - I had promised my boy the new PS3 now he has to wait another 2 week ... hehehe

Anyway, anyone know how long they take to pay up? Am still banking with them, so I guess It should be quick ..... lol

Claimed £1000

Won £1000 After LBA

C-L-A-I-M-E-D £1000 W-O-N £1000

They offered me mine on the 20th March and I signed the agreement and sent it back last Monday morning (I'm still waiting).

I was told 14 working days too:D

NatWest : £857.00 won! March/07

Natwest : Witholding my statements & adding defaults etc , S.A.R sent Jan/08

Natwest for my partner : £2,101.00 won! Feb/07

Studio Cards : Refund for admin charges £108 Won! Dec/07

Complaint made to FOS for P.P.I Jan/08

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Littlewoods : defaulted on CCA request Feb/07

DCA's that crawled out from the woodwork and have crawled back : 28 so far!!

My favourite link on CAG:

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

Perhaps they're going to do them all on the same day in one big whooooooop! but I tell ya what I'm loosing no end of weight keep jogging every morning to look at my balance on the cashpoint:)

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

Haha ....

I'm hoping they pay me back before Easter - lovely stuff - lol

Perhaps they're going to do them all on the same day in one big whooooooop! but I tell ya what I'm loosing no end of weight keep jogging every morning to look at my balance on the cashpoint:)

You should not allow them to push you into waiting any longer.

If you feel that your bank is taking too long to pay you, despite your agreement to settle then send them something like this.

Dear

Your Ref:

Please accept this correspondence in accordance with my duty under the Civil Procedure Rules to continue to pursue a settlement without the need to invoke the time of the courts.

Further to your letter of (date) regarding the settlement offered by you and accepted by me thus far I have not received payment or any explanation as to why not. I consider fourteen working days more than sufficient for a company such as yours, engaged in the business of consumer banking, to be able to process and execute a payment.

Take notice that should I not receive payment of the (£ Amount) offered in your letter without delay then I reserve the right to issue a claim against you for the amount of (£ Amount) plus interest pursuant to statute and court costs and without further notice.

Finally, should I be forced to litigate I intend to draw the Court’s attention to the fact that you have not made the payment referred to in your offer letter, in addition I will make a formal complaint to the Law Society, the Financial Ombudsman Service and the Banking Code Standards Board and I will submit this letter to the Court as further evidence of your intransigence with my case despite my attempts at settlement and the settling by your company of all other similar claims to date.

Yours sincerely/faithfully

iGroup (GE Money) - AoS Filed late, defence late, amended defence also late despite extra time requested and granted.

Vanquis - Claim issued, no AoS or Defence received

Just the way they go Im afraid. No real stratedgy in place I dont think. I think its just pot luck. Some get early settlement, some dont, I think it largely depends on how big the pile is on somebodys desk there, as to whether or not you get an offer quickly or have to file at court before getting paid out. But either way. You will get paid out, its just a matter of when and not if. All the best. Patience.................... Fendy xxxx

NATWEST BANK CLAIM - £16,100.00 WON

ABBEY BANK - £5500.00 WON

CAPITAL ONE VISA - £1800.00 WON

HUBBYS CAPITAL ONE VISA £2012.00 WON

TOTAL WON TO DATE: £25,400

*************************************************:D :D

NATWEST BANK -CLAIM 2 PRE 6 YEARS- ONGOING

ABBEY BANK -CLAIM 2 PRE 6 YEARS - ONGOING

YORKSHIRE BANK - AT SAR STATUS

HALIFAX CREDIT CARD - AT SAR STATUS

PLENTY MORE TO START LATER.

STRENGTH IS SOMETHING YOU CHOOSE IN LIFE, ITS A CONSCIOUS CHOICE YOU MAKE, YOU ARE NOT BORN WITH IT. YOU LEARN IT.:D :D

STRENGTH, YOURE NOT BORN WITH IT, YOU LEARN IT :confused:DUE TO WHAT LIFE DOES TO YOU. :)

It all depends - your first approach - LBA

Ask for interest at LBA stage, then they will delay things, omit the whole interest issue - then your claim is fast fowarded

Hi why r Nat West/F*** paying on some claims after letter of LBA and being a pain on others ?

Yes, but you have not yet been paid and neither has Caz1974, you may be waiting longer than you think. The bank took several years to take this money off you, do you think they will just give it back in two weeks?

What will you do if they do not pay you?

• Haha 1

iGroup (GE Money) - AoS Filed late, defence late, amended defence also late despite extra time requested and granted.

I only sent the acceptance letter on thursday last week, If anything I hope they will pay up this week - If not, then I will seek legal redress - after all, They officially offered to pay, and I accepted: I also have a recorded phone conversation as regards the offer of payment and the 14 day period given - I believe that is enough as evidence lol

I will keep you guys posted

Yes, but you have not yet been paid and neither has Caz1974, you may be waiting longer than you think. The bank took several years to take this money off you, do you think they will just give it back in two weeks?

What will you do if they do not pay you?

mtamu,

Pop a post on the thread when your money goes in then it'll save my legs from jogging to the cash machine every day....Lol!:D

My claim was only for £867 so perhaps it's because it's a tiddly amount compared to some of the others that they decided to get rid of me quickly.

Or perhaps it's because on both occassions ( my prelim and LBA I naughtily decided to just address it to the head of customer relations "Stuart Higley" and popped them in the biggest envelope I could find).

It does seem to be pot luck I suppose.

mtamu,

Some time we don't see the wood for the trees, and i'm sure you will receive your money, but as hagenuk quite rightly points out. You have handed the momentem back to Nat West . They will move at their own speed when they are in control.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

I've copied that lovely worded letter ^^^^ and if my 14 days expires I'm gonna pop it in the post on the 14th day!

Thanks hagenuk for taking the time:D

mtamu

Just thought I'd pop on and tell you that my moneys not in yet (15 days now) so I rang the customer relations unit this morning.

I was told there's been a cock up with the spreadsheet for the deposits and that I wasn't even on it although they'd recieved my letter back on the 22nd.

They've told me it'll be in by the end of next week.

Perhaps it might be a good idea for you to ring and check that everythings in order otherwise you could be waiting forever:)

How convenient.

I wonder how many times there was a cock up with the spreadsheet that was taking your charges?

LOL I know ironic isn't it:D

I am pleased that you are so good natured about this. Personally I would be furious.

Once again they have control and you are letting them delay more and more, why?

They had 14 days in which to pay you, more than sufficient for a bank, wouldn't you agree?

I'd agree on both points but after a lengthy discussion with the manager at the customer relations unit I agree that there's two bank holidays coming up which will only delay any letters sent or actions by the bank.

I would rather try and give them every possible chance before issuing court proceedings which are sometimes lengthy and complicated.When the moneys already been offered and it may just take an extra few days - that's got to be better than an extra few months.

I'm always good natured and if I got furious at the things that have happened in my life lately I'd end up having a nervous breakdown and running away into the woods never to be seen again:D

The letter is all printed off and ready to pop in the post after the bank holiday lets call it a "gentle reminder" to keep them on their toes

The customer relations manager is doing their job, managing you to perfection along with your expectations about when you will get paid. Already they have prevaricated and delayed and now, you give them yet more time.

You are too kind, it's most admirable, but it does not get you paid does it?

What will you do when they spin you another yarn next week as to why you have still not got your charges back?

By that time the letter will be with them and if the money isn't forthcoming then I'll obviously have no choice but to push on with my own deadline not theirs.:D I'm always a great believer at giving anyone and everyone the benefit of the doubt but only the once.

14 calender days. Not 14 working days.

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

What are you exactly waiting for ?