Lynn V Cabot (Citi Card)

bach

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5322 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent Cabot a CCA Request letter on 10th February. I have heard nothing from them or Citi Card, even the phone has stopped ringing.

Advise required please for next step.

Proud to be part of the Cabot Forum, as been watching for ages

Thanks lynn

I think you know the answer to that one. ;)

Just let them hang themselves with all that rope. Did you SAR Citi at all?

For some strange reason Cabot seem to be VERY quiet of late. We're all dying to know what their next strategy will be.

Let us know what/if anything happens. AND WELCOME TO THE CLUB. :D

Thanks Seahorse,

Yes did do SAR to Citi as well, still waiting for response

Im stuck like glue to this site, its all been quite thrilling to read

Lynn

Hmm. I wonder if they are just ignoring you because they KNOW there is nothing to produce. Although I would have thought you'd have had the standard "we are not the creditor. The rights but not the duties " bullsh1t that seems to be their standard.

Did you send them their £1 for the CCA as a cheque or postal order? Do you know if they've cashed it?

Sent P O not sure if its been cashed yet

I just had a letter from the courts today 3rd April informing me that Alliance & Leicester / Global / Shoosmiths Solicitors are going to put a charge on property. Northampton Court have sent the papers to Cambridge 100s of miles away from me by mistake instead of my local Court.

The letter says I have untill 30th March 07 to pay the full outstanding debt, the letter arrived today 3rd April

Also asked for CCA from Allaince & Leicester & Global on 6th Feb 06, and still have not received anything (way over the 40 days allowed0 I have also regesteresd a complaint with F S A explinaing what is happening. I wrote back to Alliance & Leicester and had a letter from them they would look into my complaint through their internal procedure will take about 8 weeks.

In the meen time it looks like Im going to have to go to Court.

Fed up Lynn