New to Credit Card Claiming AMEX

bach

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5316 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi to all, Please can anyone advise me with AmericanExpress

Firstly they reduced my Credit Limit very suddenly, by the time I recieved a letter telling me what they had done I was well over the limit. and eventuallu sent me into default.

Secondly, can anyone confirm what I can actually claim back.

Thirdly,on my D P reqest info I received, I notice that they have charge me Hundreds of handling fees for the cash withdrawn from ATM machines, They are not on the A T Ms that tell you that you will be charged

Every time I withdrew cash I have been charge a handling fee payable to American Express.Is this right????? They also took interest on the amount taken out plus the handling fee as well.

Thanks Lynn

Cash handling fees are usually on your terms and conditions. Unfortunately they are not claimable. In the meantime write them a letter asking them to give you some time

to sort out your finances. Have a look at one of these .http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/20758-creditors-dcas-letter-templates.html .

This thread will help you.http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-institutions/49131-american-express-withdrew-my.html

Good luck.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.