natwest business account

thfctimmo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6232 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have a business account with natwest they want to turn my overdraft into a loan at their advice but want to charge me £400 approx for setting this up and the interest is 12.2%. is this right?

also my business partner has a good creit score so we are planning for him to get a loan out at 6.0% and pay nothing to set it up why is it so different from business to personal accounts and can i claim this back as im thinking of doing the personal loan option then chasing them for all the money they have taken off of us.

help required please????

A classic Nat West slight of hand trick. They get you to take out a loan. Charge you for the privelege, and then stitch you up for 10 years interest on the loan. You must do as you propose and take out a personal, and take out Nat West at the sams time.

If they have charged you penalty charges then you have a legal right to claim them back. Have a look at this http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/. Good luck.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

thanks for that. Banks are terrible they charge you all the time if its a business account and when you ask for help like i have done on numerous occassions they slam the door in your face!!!

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.