Is this a victory?

Spiff500
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6221 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well, talk about taking it to the wire . . .

MCOL was served exactly 27 days ago and today (finally!) there has been some strange activity on my account. Three seperate inputs have been made, however they only total about half of what I was claiming!?

Now, is this normal? I remember reading that NW seem to deposit over a few days or so? Or are they trying to be cute with thier calculations I wonder?

Has anyone got any experience / information on how NW usually settle? Do they usually make multiple payments?

So - this could be a victory? It's all a little early to tell for sure right now.

Hi Spiff

CONGRATULATIONS, yes this is the norm for NW, on my first claim they paid up over several payments over Mon and Tues and although it showed on my balance it took 24 hrs before I could move it anywhere. But you will have it all and soon, it looks like they are not closing accounts anymore I think they will lose too much business cos I closed all of my accounts with them except my business account, which I am claiming on today. Speaking of that account, my 28 days are up tomorrow, so I will be frantically checking my account for some strange happenings, I emailed Charlie and he must be sooooooooooo busy cos he never replied. Well Done!!!!!! :) :) :)

hi spiff, yes the same happened to me, mystery corrections over a few days, WELL DONE!! x

PLEASE HELP OTHERS, WHEN YOU WIN YOUR CLAIM GIVE A LITTLE BACK

Nationwide **WON**- £3,880.00 14/03/07

Nationwide Claim 2 LBA sent 13/03/07

Nothing like leaving it til the last day is it. Bless 'em. But congrats anyway

18/04/07 Won £4360.09 Nationwide Current Account

19/04/07 Began claiming for 10 years

15/04/07 Began Nationwide Credit Card

26/04/07 Began Egg Credit Card

02/08/07 Won £416.97 Egg Credit Card

Well done Spiff. NW are cutting it fine for me. Still no news. MCOL still unchanged. They have until 10th. MCOL have said the status will change Tuesday so i have 4 days to wait, due to the bank hols. is there anybody else waiting?

Well done Spiff. NW are cutting it fine for me. Still no news. MCOL still unchanged. They have until 10th. MCOL have said the status will change Tuesday so i have 4 days to wait, due to the bank hols. is there anybody else waiting?

Hi carbonsa

I think we are synchronised at almost exactly the same time! I issued my MCOL on 9th March, deemed served on 14th March + 28 days = 11th April. How do those dates compare with yours?

All the best :wink:

Hi, I've just phoned MCOL. The date on my Notice of Acknowledgement of Service is 13th March but MCOL say that the date of service is the 14th (the 13th is when Charles Bacon responded). Therefore Nationwide have until midnight tomorrow to defend. Hope this is helpful.

I PRESSED IT TOO! but I still have 5 days to wait so it told me to bog off. Oh I hate waiting.

18/04/07 Won £4360.09 Nationwide Current Account

19/04/07 Began claiming for 10 years

15/04/07 Began Nationwide Credit Card

26/04/07 Began Egg Credit Card

02/08/07 Won £416.97 Egg Credit Card

Hi, I've just phoned MCOL. The date on my Notice of Acknowledgement of Service is 13th March but MCOL say that the date of service is the 14th (the 13th is when Charles Bacon responded). Therefore Nationwide have until midnight tomorrow to defend. Hope this is helpful.

That makes us exactly synchronised nines! We're both looking forward to tomorrow then!

as i have pressed the judgement button, and no money in the account at close of business today does this mean i win by default as they have not submitted a defence in the 28 days? if they dont pay up when the court issues the judgement is that when you send in baliffs?

Endor71 & peterharris i too have had no activity in my account. Spoke to MCOL and they said it will go to my local court. NW had up until close of business to call a defence which they havent done. Did u receive a letter from NW saying they will refund all charges and if im naughty again they will close the account?? I receive that on Friday last week. but still no credits in my account. I too hate waiting.