style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5311 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:evil: Hi Everyone,

Just joined this forum and still trying to find out how it all works and interested to hear about all bullying tactics that TALKTALK been using by sending Debt collectors letters and giving you DEAD LINES for the money you don't owe to them ! Has any one had a similar experience? Will be interesting to talk as I had very long on going episode with them.

Hello and welcome James Bond 007,

You will find that many people on here have had dealings with TALK TALK and you can find some of their stories on the Telecoms forum (there is a link from the main forum page)

Have a good read of the information on this site before taking any action as you have to understand the procedures before taking any action.

Good luck

Blueskies

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

Thank you for your kind few words. I am just finding my way around and I like your head banging icon, where did you get it from? Yes, it feels like you are banging your head with these Big Bullies and Deaf Ears.Keep in toch,Thanks.