Incorrect Contravention Code

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6221 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

On Saturday I parked in a residents only section of cromford road, in Wandsworth, not realising I paid at the pay and display meter for 50 minutes. Obviously when I got back to the car I had a ticket. The ticket has a contravention code of 16 "Parked in a permit Space without displaying a valid permit". Now looking through the Contravention codes should this not be a 15 "Parked in a resident parking space without clearly displaying a valid residents' parking permit." . If this is the case then do I have good grounds to appeal.

Also with regards other posts concerning dates is the "date of notice" viewed as being the "date of issue"?

Cheers,

Alain

Guest xipetotec46

If this is the case then do I have good grounds to appeal.

Also with regards other posts concerning dates is the "date of notice" viewed as being the "date of issue"?

If the code number is incorrect then the contravention did not occur, the PCN is invalid, look for more info and threads on this site PePiPoo: Helping the motorist to get justice also date of notice is same as date of issue but there must be a date of contravention on also.

Hi ,

I also received a ticket with wrong contravention code .the ticket said contravention code 622 instead of 62. do i have a valid claim?

i literally parked in a parking bay with by mistake my two wheels on the pavement but not fully.

3mns after i displayed my ticket the ticket master put the ticket on it

Guest xipetotec46

There is no contravention code 622 so you could have not contravened it therefore your PCN is invalid also write to the council to ask them to cancel it on the basis that the contravention did not occur as there is no 622 code.