Call serve limited / Credit scurity limited

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6219 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Afternoon guys and girls

i ve received yet another demanding notice from credit security ltd asking... well demanding money for a barclaycard account.

Now on this barclaycard i ve sent a CCA request to call serve ltd which they defaulted and on 15/04 they commit an offence.

Call serve limited and Credit security limited are registered at the same address... are they one and the same company?

so question time:

1. where do i stand re the CCA request not complied with?

2. credit security ltd want to take me to court... where do i stand then?

as usual all the help much appreciated

Update:

I finally made sense of this...

Call serve and Credit security are the same... and both are trying to enforce a barclaycard debt.

Sent a CCA to call serve and they defaulted but still sending me letters the latest one this morning saying that a debt collector agent will call upon my premises to collect... as if... he/she wouldn't get past the 2 dogs i have...

Now even credit security are trying to enforce payment same debt different reference number. their latest letter demanded payment directly to their office immediately.

in between all this going on nobody has actually said anything about my CCA request.

First thing tuesday morning i think a call to my local trading standards is in order also a complaint to OFT as well.

Update:

I finally made sense of this...

Call serve and Credit security are the same... and both are trying to enforce a barclaycard debt.

Sent a CCA to call serve and they defaulted but still sending me letters the latest one this morning saying that a debt collector agent will call upon my premises to collect... as if... he/she wouldn't get past the 2 dogs i have...quote]

Hmmm....do you think they use two different names to try and confuse people? :rolleyes: Or do they have identity issues...? Perhaps it's multiple personality syndrome...the staff clearly suffer from this so it is possible

I think you should save them the journey to your premises....take your dogs to their offices and throw bits of meat at the staff :)

Not that I'm inciting violence, well I am, but I'm only joking, well I'm not but I don't want them to get hurt, well I do but I mean only slightly hurt or just drooled on, like if you have dogs that drool alot..? :-|

Ahem...anyway, they are taking the p1ss phonesurgeon, if they don't have the CCA then they can't collect anything from you and it seems that they are ignoring your request full stop!

tut tut call serve/credit security/ or whoever you are today :p

Hit the scales, you know you want to :p

Lets put it this way...

NO CCA=NO DEBT... If their collection agent will call... which i seriously doubt... he/she will be politely reminded to bugger off... if non compliant... the smokeys(cb language for police) will take care...