Moorcroft chasing wrong amount after charges refunded....

eeloojon

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5311 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello!

Back in november I recieved £1100 back in charges from Nationwide which left my O/D at £-700. They promptly closed my account and told me Lending Control would be in touch....they never did get in touch.

Whilst my case was going on, prior to winning, Moorcroft were appointed to recover the full amount of the O/D- £1800 They mentioned "their client" in the letters so I assume they were acting on behalf of Natiowide.

Recently I recieved a final demand before we take you to court letter from Moorcroft - claiming i owe them the amount BEFORE the charges were deducted. I know this because it is the exact same figure down to the penny.

What do I do in this situation? Phone Moorcroft and advise them the amount is incorrect or phone Nationwide as in effect I actually haven't recieved my charges back?!

Any help would be appreciated :)

Hello!

Back in november I recieved £1100 back in charges from Nationwide which left my O/D at £-700. They promptly closed my account and told me Lending Control would be in touch....they never did get in touch.

Whilst my case was going on, prior to winning, Moorcroft were appointed to recover the full amount of the O/D- £1800 They mentioned "their client" in the letters so I assume they were acting on behalf of Natiowide.

Recently I recieved a final demand before we take you to court letter from Moorcroft - claiming i owe them the amount BEFORE the charges were deducted. I know this because it is the exact same figure down to the penny.

What do I do in this situation? Phone Moorcroft and advise them the amount is incorrect or phone Nationwide as in effect I actually haven't recieved my charges back?!

Any help would be appreciated :)

No phoning anybody....keep everything in writing. You could write to Moorcroft with copies of proof that you only owe £700...

Just hate every DCA out there

No phoning anybody....keep everything in writing. You could write to Moorcroft with copies of proof that you only owe £700...

Yeah, go with that and if that doesn't work, or you don't have the proof to hand, write to Nationwide and tell them that the moorcroft monkeys are demanding the wrong amount

Hit the scales, you know you want to :p