lloyds tsb ppi can i claim it back?

lindsay22

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5311 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

since finding this ie i have become addicted and thought i would go over all my paperwork anyway i got a loan from lloydstsb about 5 years ago and i agreed to ppi insurance so no problems there then i got a new loan for £2600 which paid off the remander of the previous loan so totally new loan agreement i never agreed to ppi this time but looking at the loan plan cant find credit agreement...they have added ppi at £19.86 a month bloody rip off on such a small debt. i have never missed a payment or paid late. so i rang the bank today and asked to cancel the ppi they said i cant its to late blah blah and passed me to the complaints dept spoke to a nice lady who will look into it and see if she can bring anything to light. so i said i would a copy of the agreement for my records asked if i needed to send a sar with a £10 cheque she said no, if they can find a copy they will send it me FIND A COPY??? oh dear what should i do now?