Skint single mum say's Hi

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5323 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone

Just a quick hello to everyone. I'm a single mum, skint, wary of taking proceedings against all these people.

Have been reading for months, typed up letters to send but never got round to sending them.

I know you can't do it for me and I have to do it but just a little wary of them all closing accounts on me and panicking if i can't manage from one month to the next.

Guess my first one to start with should be the abbey as I haven't used that account properly for a few years but its still open so would probably be a good start.

Next one, should i be lucky and get my money back should be to pay off capital one and start on them.

I currently bank with the halifax and have been charged in the past and would like to have my money back but as this is my parachute account am also a bit wary of this one.

Once I send my letters will add to that particular board and keep you all updated.

Would just like to say, having read numerous posts everyone looks very helpful and friendly and look forward to chatting to you all.

Keep up the good work

Scientia est Potentia :cool:

Story so far:

Halifax - called 02/04/07 refunded £230 07/04/07

Abbey - on hold :(

Cabot - they've given up! :roll:

Capital One - Won including CI :o

Hi Everyone

Just a quick hello to everyone. I'm a single mum, skint, wary of taking proceedings against all these people.

Have been reading for months, typed up letters to send but never got round to sending them.

I know you can't do it for me and I have to do it but just a little wary of them all closing accounts on me and panicking if i can't manage from one month to the next.

Guess my first one to start with should be the abbey as I haven't used that account properly for a few years but its still open so would probably be a good start.

Next one, should i be lucky and get my money back should be to pay off capital one and start on them.

I currently bank with the halifax and have been charged in the past and would like to have my money back but as this is my parachute account am also a bit wary of this one.

Once I send my letters will add to that particular board and keep you all updated.

Would just like to say, having read numerous posts everyone looks very helpful and friendly and look forward to chatting to you all.

Keep up the good work

Hello and welcome to the site.

The chances of the bank closing your accounts are very slim indeed, this would be seen as retalitory action and there are steps should they do this.

Send off your sars and request your statements asap. All the help you need is here on this site.

Please start a thread for each claim in their bank forum

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

Thanks for the welcome livelylad :)

I'm re-doing my first abbey letter as we speak, two accounts although one is now closed.

Will keep you updated and add to the abbey board.

Thanks again for the welcome :)

Scientia est Potentia :cool:

Story so far:

Halifax - called 02/04/07 refunded £230 07/04/07

Abbey - on hold :(

Cabot - they've given up! :roll:

Capital One - Won including CI :o

Thanks for the welcome livelylad :)

I'm re-doing my first abbey letter as we speak, two accounts although one is now closed.

Will keep you updated and add to the abbey board.

Thanks again for the welcome :)

If they are both bank accounts and both Abbey you can combine the SAR and save £10.

Just quote both account numbers.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.