Wrong colour car

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5313 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On a PNC that I received it states that my car colour is Grey when infact it is Gold, ticket was issued at 10.00am so lighting wasn't an issue.

Do I have a chance of getting the ticket overruled?

Also the PNC has the wording "Date of Notice" instead of "Date of Issue", would this be grounds also?

Advice would be appreciated.

Thanks Filthy.

It was issued by Hammersmith & Fulham Council, also the car was towed shortly after the PNC was issued.

Total cost: £200

Do I have any hope!!

I'm not a legal expert, but I doubt it makes the whole PCN invalid.

If the bay wasn't correctly marked, or had the wrong signage, or if specific wording relating to "time to pay" or ambiguous usage of "you are required", or they don't allow you enough time (including service) then these technicalities are worth exploiting - but the colour would perhaps only be of use if you were claiming that it wasn't your car parked, and it was a case of mistaken identity.

I'm afraid I'm with Jampot on this one, Kell. I don't believe the colour of your car would make a difference...

Is there any other information you can give us? For example, how long was it before the car was towed after the ticket was issued?

Guest xipetotec46

I don't believe the colour of your car would make a difference...

Colour does make a difference or why else would there be a requirement for it to be stated on the pcn, if some one had been told over the phone to remove a gold car on such a location they would not find it there just a grey one in it's place. however it could be confirmed by the REG Number but worth contesting anyway as I believe it invalidates the PCN... if it was a shade out then different... but gold is nothing like grey...if your colour blind it is usually on Green not gold..."Date of Notice" is same as "Date of Issue but must have a contravention code.