Mr S v Halifax Big cheeses !!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6231 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello All,

This is my first post can anyone help

Eveything has gone smoothly with receiving my bank statements within a week and a letter saying they will do eveything to help !!! Until today. The new letter states under handling rules set by there regulator the financial services authority gives 8 weeks to investigate and respond.

but kindfully said they would respond within 4 to give me a update HOW NICE. Does anyone know how to follow this up or had a simliar letter

Thanks

Mr S :???:

Hiya Mr S.

Yes just ignore this letter, it gets sent to almost everyone. It is just to stall you.

You need to follow your own time scales.

Prelim.........14 days..........Lba.........14 days.......then court action, unless you get offered the full amount.

Keep us up dated on how you are getting on.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I have won 2 haliprat accounts and 1 barclays up to now, and i have a load ongoing for family.

Dont worry, every one is nervous at the start, but like livelylad said, you will be fine.

All the help you will need is here. Everyone helps each other, but the best thing you can do is read peoples threads. That way you will get an idea of what is to come.

Is your claim a large claim?

Anything you need, just ask, some one will come along to answer you.

All the letters you will need are here....

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .